ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Ni Hao, Hola, Hello!
3 Courses. 3 Days.
5 Amazing Presenters.
Explore the world of bilingualism through technology, assessment, and intervention. Therapists and researchers share expert ideas with a focus on Spanish and Mandarin speakers, but recommendations can apply to other languages as well.
EdD, MS, CCC-SLP
EdD, MS, CCC-SLP
Assessment and Intervention for Mandarin-English Bilingual Children and Families
MONDAY, October 11 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTERS: Yao Du, PdH, CCC-SLP, Peitzu Tsai, PhD, CCC-SLP, and Yahui Lin, PhD, CCC- SLP
This course focuses on sharing research updates and case studies of bilingual stuttering with a special emphasis on Mandarin-speaking children and families. Specifically, we discussed the assessment of fluency patterns in bilingual speakers and cultural-linguistic considerations when working with bilingual children (e.g., using translated tools, providing caregiver and family consultations).
Reduce your Spanish/English Dual Language Learner Caseload Responsibly and Ethically
Tuesday, October 12 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTERS: Fe Murray, EdD, MS, CCC-SLP
Bilingualism and Early Intervention
Wednesday, October 13 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTERS: Susana Riera, MS, CCC-SLP
Bilingualism & Early Intervention is an evidence-based course designed to help support clinicians provide best services, implement assessments and support multi-cultural families. During this interactive course you will learn about facts and myths surrounding bilingualism, strategies to support parents implement bilingualism in their households, speech-language strategies to promote dual learning acquisition, and facts and strategies to support neurodiverse and bilingual families.
Can't attend these live? No problem!
Register today for the courses you'd like to attend and watch them until Sunday, October 31, 2021, 11:59pm EST.
Registration is EASY & FREE!
• REGISTER HERE FOR THE CONFERENCE first!
• Then, register for EACH course you'd like to attend.
• You must register for EACH course you plan on attending!• Can't watch it live? No worries! You will have access to these courses for ONE week after they become available.
Watch them LIVE!
• Login to your Conference Dashboard to watch your course LIVE the day and time of the webinar.
• Select the Course you are about to attend and hit the Join Live Webinar button.
• Go to Step 3: Live Webinar tab on the left.
• Select the Launch Webinar button on the window to the right.
• Sit back, participate, and learn!
Watch the REPLAYS!
• Please note that replays will be available 48 hours AFTER the LIVE course was presented.
• Login to your Conference Dashboard.
• Select the COURSE you would like to watch and hit the TAKE COURSE button.
• Go to Step 3: Watch tab on the left.
• Click on the video in the window to the right and your course will start playing.
• You will have until Sunday, October 31, 2021 to watch the replays for this conference.
PLUS a FREE bonus...
- Our digital library has 1000's of premade activities for every target area, PLUS you can upload your own materials and keep them organized in one place.
- Extensive, customized goal bank designed BY therapists FOR therapists!
- See all your scheduled meetings at one glance in the calendar in Monthly/Weekly/Daily views
- Access to best-in-class teletherapy platform for all of your therapy sessions
Join Mary, just one of our thousands of clinicians that have chosen professional development with XED
"XED makes it easy to find CEUs by presenters I can't find anywhere else!"
MARY M. - Speech-Language Pathologist
Join Krupa who has chosen to share her courses through XceptionalED.
"As a course creator, I wouldn't choose any other platform than XED to host my thought-baby."
KRUPA K. Occupational Therapist
Try us risk-free!
** We're confident you’ll be 100% satisfied with all of our courses.
But in the unlikely event you decide it’s not for you, just ask for a refund any time during the first 3 days and you’ll get your money back!