ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
5 Courses. 5 Days.
5 Amazing Presenters.
Founder & CEO of thinklaw
Former SPED Director
Thinking Like A Lawyer: Practical Strategies to Teach Critical Thinking to All Students
Monday, July 11 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTER: Colling Seale
Ethics - All You Need According to the Law
TUESDAY, July 12 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTER: Todd Zoellick, Lawyer
Prereferral Strategies to Reduce the Need for Identification
WEDNESDAY, July 13 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTER: Timothy Kretchman, Former SPED Director
Mindfulness for Educators: Self Care & Self Regulation
THURSDAY, July 14 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTER: Sandy Juniper
Inclusive Design Through Assistive Technology
FRIDAY, July 15 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTER: Chris Bugaj
Students of all abilities head off to kindergarten with bright smiles eager for the journey of discovery and with a passion for learning. Then, somewhere along the way, school becomes a chore. It transforms from an experience students want to do into something they have to do. For many, one of the first lessons they learn in school is that they are not good at it. Let’s shift that paradigm by rethinking how we design educational experiences to empower every student to embrace their passion for learning. This session will invite participants to explore how technology can be used to empower learners of all abilities. Come to the session as an educator, leave transformed as an Inclusive Educational Experience Designer.
Can't attend these live? No problem!
Register today for the courses you'd like to attend and watch them until
Sunday, July 24, 2022, 11:59pm EDT.
Registration is EASY & FREE!
• REGISTER HERE FOR THE CONFERENCE first!
• Then, register for EACH course you'd like to attend.
• You must register for EACH course you plan on attending!• Can't watch it live? No worries! You will have access to these courses for ONE week after they become available.
Watch them LIVE!
• Login to your Conference Dashboard to watch your course LIVE the day and time of the webinar.
• Select the Course you are about to attend and hit the Join Live Webinar button.
• Go to Step 3: Live Webinar tab on the left.
• Select the Launch Webinar button on the window to the right.
• Sit back, participate, and learn!
Watch the REPLAYS!
• Please note that replays will be available 48 hours AFTER the LIVE course was presented.
• Login to your Conference Dashboard.
• Select the COURSE you would like to watch and hit the TAKE COURSE button.
• Go to Step 3: Watch tab on the left.
• Click on the video in the window to the right and your course will start playing.
• You will have until Sunday, October 31, 2021 to watch the replays for this conference.
Get your certificates!
• Login to XceptionalLEARNING.com. You will be redirected to your My Certificates Dashboard.
• Find the course you took. (Note, you must get 80% or higher on the quiz to receive a certificate.
• Simply click the VIEW or GENERATE PDF button to download, save, and print your certificate!
PLUS a FREE bonus...
- Our digital library has 1000's of premade activities for every target area, PLUS you can upload your own materials and keep them organized in one place.
- Extensive, customized goal bank designed BY therapists FOR therapists!
- See all of your scheduled meetings at one glance in the calendar in Monthly/Weekly/Daily views
- Access to best-in-class teletherapy platform for all of your therapy sessions
Thank You for Registering!
Join Mary, just one of our thousands of clinicians that have chosen professional development with XED
"XED makes it easy to find CEUs by presenters I can't find anywhere else!"
MARY M. - Speech-Language Pathologist
Join Krupa who has chosen to share her courses through XceptionalLEARNING.
"As a course creator, I wouldn't choose any other platform than XceptionalLEARNING to host my thought-baby."
KRUPA K. - Occupational Therapist
Have any questions about this conference or XceptionalED's courses? Find them below or contact us at Support/Contact Page and fill out the form, and a team member will get back to you shortly! Alternatively, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-381-3445.
Try us risk-free!
** We're confident you’ll be 100% satisfied with all of our courses.
But in the unlikely event you decide it’s not for you, just ask for a refund any time during the first 3 days and you’ll get your money back!