ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
4 Courses. 4 Days.
6 Amazing Presenters.
Dr. Katrina Martin
Dr. Hillary Goldthwait-Fowles
| Lisa Fluckiger|
Discover Transdisciplinary Success Through The Neurodiversity Paradigm
TUESDAY, April 26 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTERS: Dr. Katrina Martin, PhD
Developing Soft Skills to Foster Collaboration: Why and How
TUESDAY, April 26 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTERS: Danielle Reed, MS, CCC-SLP
Who Are the People in Your Inclusive Neighborhood?
Wednesday, April 27 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTERS: Dr. Hillary Goldthwait-Fowles and Elisa Wern, OTR/L, ATPOTR/L, ATPOTR/L, ATPOTR/L, ATP
Join us for a conversation about the various roles of educational professionals in supporting every student in an inclusive neighborhood. Related service providers (SLP, OT, PT, and more…) have a pivotal role in the successful implementation of true inclusion of learners with disabilities in the regular education setting. Teachers may not be aware or recognize this role, or that they can collaborate meaningfully with special educators and related service providers. While this might seem overwhelming, intentionally leveraging the principles of universal design for learning (UDL), is a powerful vehicle to break down barriers to meaningful collaboration between all educational stakeholders. Participants will learn the who, what, why, when, where, how to utilize/collaborate with the people in their inclusive neighborhood.
Engaging Parents on the IEP Journey
Thursday, April 28 | 4 pm PT / 7 pm ET
PRESENTERS: Lori Madrid and Lisa Fluckiger, M.Ed
Can't attend these live? No problem!
Register today for the courses you'd like to attend and watch them until
Sunday, May 15, 2022, 11:59pm EDT.
Registration is EASY & FREE!
• REGISTER HERE FOR THE CONFERENCE first!
• Then, register for EACH course you'd like to attend.
• You must register for EACH course you plan on attending!• Can't watch it live? No worries! You will have access to these courses for ONE week after they become available.
Watch them LIVE!
• Login to your Conference Dashboard to watch your course LIVE the day and time of the webinar.
• Select the Course you are about to attend and hit the Join Live Webinar button.
• Go to Step 3: Live Webinar tab on the left.
• Select the Launch Webinar button on the window to the right.
• Sit back, participate, and learn!
Watch the REPLAYS!
• Please note that replays will be available 48 hours AFTER the LIVE course was presented.
• Login to your Conference Dashboard.
• Select the COURSE you would like to watch and hit the TAKE COURSE button.
• Go to Step 3: Watch tab on the left.
• Click on the video in the window to the right and your course will start playing.
• You will have until Sunday, October 31, 2021 to watch the replays for this conference.
Get your certificates!
• Login to XceptionalED.com. You will be redirected to your My Certificates Dashboard.
• Find the course you took. (Note, you must get 80% or higher on the quiz to receive a certificate.
• Simply click the VIEW or GENERATE PDF button to download, save, and print your certificate!
PLUS a FREE bonus...
- Our digital library has 1000's of premade activities for every target area, PLUS you can upload your own materials and keep them organized in one place.
- Extensive, customized goal bank designed BY therapists FOR therapists!
- See all of your scheduled meetings at one glance in the calendar in Monthly/Weekly/Daily views
- Access to best-in-class teletherapy platform for all of your therapy sessions
Thank You for Registering!
Join Mary, just one of our thousands of clinicians that have chosen professional development with XED
"XED makes it easy to find CEUs by presenters I can't find anywhere else!"
MARY M. - Speech-Language Pathologist
Join Krupa who has chosen to share her courses through XceptionalED.
"As a course creator, I wouldn't choose any other platform than XED to host my thought-baby."
KRUPA K. Occupational Therapist
Have any questions about this conference or XceptionalED's courses? Find them below or contact us at Support/Contact Page and fill out the form, and a team member will get back to you shortly! Alternatively, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 1-800-381-3445.
Try us risk-free!
** We're confident you’ll be 100% satisfied with all of our courses.
But in the unlikely event you decide it’s not for you, just ask for a refund any time during the first 3 days and you’ll get your money back!